Monday, May 11, 2009

The Next Chapter...

...as some of you already know, Nichole & I welcomed a new addition to our family.

His name is Carter Howard. He weighed in at 5 lbs even and stretched out to 18 inches (once he quit squirming).

He joined us (almost 5 weeks early) amidst some drama, but everything worked out just fine and both baby & mama are healthy.

So, as the the dynamics of our life change I figured it was time for a change in the blog universe as well. I have decided to shelve CB's World and focus on something a little differnet.

Sure I will miss the "old" material, but I'm sure I will find a away to weave some of the old magic into this new blog. Hey, I'll have plenty to blog about with the baby as it is!

I will start out with afew "safe" pictures. There are others that I feel I should hang on to...that is until he brings home his prom date.

I am also including the first of many probable videos. I'm just so proud of our little peanut!








1 comment:

  1. There are always questions when you first hear a new baby's name, but when your Dad said your name, Carter, it was like who else could you possibly be. Get strong and home soon. You've got a lot of cousins to catch up with. Love, Aunt Dawn

    ReplyDelete