Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bouncy Zebra

Carter's current favorite toy at daycare is the bouncy zebra.

It's the first thing he plays with upon arrival and its a joy to watch.

So much in fact that when I saw this at out local store I just had to bring it home for him.

This is his reaction to seeing it for the first time:





He hopped right on and went to town!

All seemed to be okay until he dismounted the zebra at the 00:32 mark.

I guess we should've been clued in when he said "Uh oh".

You can't say he didn't warn us. At least he attempts to pick up after himself.

I think the most amusing part is Mommy's comment and then immediate follow up!


current

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know zebras had the effect on people. Maybe its the bouncing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Jamie's new favorite video on the internet.

    ReplyDelete