Monday, June 21, 2010

Too long

I know, I know...it's been way too long since I posted last.

Alas, I don't have a "true" update here, but at least I am posting some pictures. These are some of what I found in my phone. Soon, I will try to post some of the video I have on there.

Carter wasn't too fond of the feel of grass on his feet. He's over that now and is looking to conquer the backyard.

Carter's first time in a bouncy-house. He had a ball!

Just got back from a trip to the park...looks like he had too much fun on the slides!



"Where's Daddy???"

"Giddy up!"

Carter's "no-deal" hat.

"Hey, who's that good lookin guy?"

Carter thinks that Namp made him a loft at camp!



"LET ME IN!!"

OUT!

OUT! Pt II

"Does anyone smell noodles?"



"Thanks for the cool hat, Unlce Buck!"

OUT! Pt III

"Have a good day at work, Daddy."

OUT! Pt IV

"I can't wait for you to make me more food. I gotta take matters in to my own hands!"

No comments:

Post a Comment